Monday, 30 April 2012

HAUL & REVIEWS.

My mum bought me these jars on Friday from B&M's? B&N's? (The store that sells everything cheap!). I have 2 purple and 1 pink. They're way bigger than she described on the phone but I prefer them this way. I have one of them full with cotton wool balls at the minute, one on my desk empty, and the other on my shelf empty. Not sure what to put in them. I might go back and buy more, they were £2.99.





I went to Asda today and bought these two tops...both the same style but one in coral pink and the other in blue. They were £10 and are really nice on!



This is Rub Rub Rub from Lush. My friend is addicted to Lush & got me onto this...it's a body scrub which can also be used as a shampoo. It's main ingredient is Fine Sea Salt, which exfoliates the skin and it smells amazing...organic lemon juice. Give it a try! It leaves my skin really really soft! Love it. I think it's priced around £5.



And Finally, just wanted to show my Ted Baker vanity case I got from eBay a while back...



Really long post I know, but I haven't posted for a few days and had so much to show you...

No comments:

Post a Comment