Wednesday, 11 April 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY & MEADOWHALL.

I wore this yesterday. I went to Meadowhall, Sheffield with my amazing friend Jodie so just wore casual comfortable clothes - Black skinny jeans: Firetrap @ USC. Coral top: Love Label @ Very. Cardigan: Atmosphere @ Primark.
The shopping bit...
Easter is over, which means chocolate on sale... this makes me happy. Me & Jodie went into Clinton Cards for a birthday card & stumbled across Lindt Bunny's on sale, & I don't mean 10% off or those rubbish mark downs places do, I mean at 12p & 39p, let's just say it's the first time I've needed a bag in a card shop! I couldn't control myself. Of course I only bought myself a couple, the other 20 odd were for my boyfriend (James) as I do love to treat him (too much).


My first purchase from Hollister, probably because I can never actually see anything in there, too dark, eve
n the changing rooms have rubbish lighting. I bought two tops, a navy lace strap top & a grey sweat style top (perfect for lazy days). I also bought two bottles of the body mist spray which smell amazing, £10 each or 3 for £18, so me & Jodie split it, £6 each! I also bought a pen holder from Paperchase in the sale, £3!


Knitted top: New Look, it has a slightly open back & is a gold pink glitter colour, at £7 in the sale, bargain!

My Primark purchases, this pink dress is such a lovely colour & design (I also have in black bought on a previous shopping trip). I also bought this Dalmation print silk top, the pattern is quite bold for what I usually wear, but I'm trying to be more daring! & finally this black & white stripe cardigan which was £5 in the sale.


Overall, a very successful shopping trip & a very damaged bank account!
Anybody else trying to wear clothes which are usually out of their normal style?




1 comment: