Wednesday, 25 April 2012

RECENT PURCHASES.



MONDAY: I ordered some make-up from MUA online, their products are so cheap yet of such good quality and at the moment for every order you receive a free MUA Extreme Volume Mascara which I think is from the professional line. I bought...
MUA Pressed Powder - Shade 2 / MUA Bronzer - Shade 2

MUA Professional Extreme Volume Mascara - Extreme Black / MUA Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - Black / MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner - Black


 MUA 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Liner - Auburn Shade 5



WEDNESDAY: After uni I went into town (Manchester Arndale Centre) and bought these from Superdrug...
Left to right... 
MUA Eye Shadow - Shade 19 Matt / MUA Eye Shadow - Shade 11 Pearl / MUA Blusher -   Shade 1 / MUA Intense Glitter Eye Liner - Starry Night / MUA Eye Shadow - Shade 29 Pearl / Collection 2000 Shimmering Glow Powder - Shade 5 Sunkissed / MUA Eye Shadow - Shade 27 Pearl / Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash Mascara - Shade 3 Brown/Black.


So that's loads more to add to my collection, just need my acrylic drawers from Muji to arrive now!
Anybody else a fan of MUA & their cheap prices?


4 comments:

  1. I love MUA i think i might try the bronzer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good, try the blusher too x

      Delete
  2. mua is great. i love their nail polish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I need to sort my nails out so I can try them.
      The rest of their products are really good though! xx

      Delete