Friday, 27 April 2012

WEDGES, ACRYLIC DRAWERS & MY BABES.

Fearne Cotton Wedges
My wedges I previously mentioned came a few days ago & here they are...


















Acrylic Drawers
I also previously blogged about Muji acrylic drawers. They came yesterday and they're amazing! I'm definitely buying more. Anybody else in love with these as much as I am? £10.95 - Link here - Sorry the photo quality is bad, I have an iPhone & had to sharpen them.



& to finish off here's a picture of my beautiful dogs...


12 comments:

  1. those drawers are great i want some! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered a few more sets, love them! x

      Delete
  2. those drawers are amazing and so useful. really want some :)
    in btw I think your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear!
    feel free to check out my blog as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I'm following you properly as I keep getting linked to Google+.
      & they're so nice and make up looks great in them
      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. Can't wait to wear them x

      Delete
  4. Great shoes!!! The dogs are so cute :)

    http://shopaholichousewife.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm now following you x

      Delete
  5. Your dog is a cutie !! Loving the wedges too..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Proper love my pooches! x

      Delete
  6. Thank you for following me :) I followed you back for 2 reasons 1. Your Fearne Cotton wedges are gorgeous 2. Your doggies are soooo cute :) xxx

    ReplyDelete