Friday, 4 May 2012

NEW PURCHASES.

IKEA - I went here on Wednesday and bought a glass container and 3 glass perfume bottles. They're very elegant and are really nice colours. The bottles were £7.99 for 3 & the glass container was £3.99.
(please ignore the dust in the photos...I'd just cleaned & it came straight back!)






FRAGRANCEDIRECT.CO.UK - I ordered a couple of products from this website and some for my mum. It's a great place to buy cosmetics, shampoos, creams & so on, they're often half the price of what they'd be in the shops, sometimes even less!
Rimmel Stay Matte Oil Free Foundation in Ivory (100), it was £2.99, R.R.P £5.99.
Rimmel Renew & Lift Concealer in Classic Beige (201), it was £1.99, R.R.P £3.99.
Rimmel Colour Mousse Eyeshadow in Pewter (009), it was £1.99, R.R.P £5.00.



MUJI - I ordered some more Muji Acrylic drawers to go with the two sets I already had. I added one to my make-up sets, and then two to my jewelry sets, my mum also got a set as she liked mine so much.





Anybody else bought some acrylic drawers or tried the make up shown here before?

P.S. finally found pictures of my Poison Ivy (from Batman) costume I made for halloween last year... (Ignore the tree trunk thighs and the split on my boob, sewing malfunction! & my mini dinosaur looking hands!)

15 comments:

  1. I really wanna get some of those drawers do u have a direct link to them i cant seem to find them?
    Holly xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep :)
      http://www.muji.eu/pages/online.asp?V=1&Sec=9&Sub=39&PID=2424
      xx

      Delete
  2. yeyy thankyou:) i love them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I'm so happy you made this post, cause I always look for some cute-girly-vintagy stuff for my closet room!!! Thank you, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yeah I love vintagy stuff too, can't resist glass bottles and jars!
      xx

      Delete
  4. thanks for following! am following back :) love your costume! did you make it from scratch?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yeah I made it all, took me forever to do each leaf!
      xx

      Delete
  5. I can't believe you made that costume, that must have taken some effort! So impressive xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it took me days lol. Made my little brother & my mum paint a few of the leaves!
      Thank you :)
      xx

      Delete
  6. I really want to get some Muji drawers and get my make up more organised! Great blog, am now a new follower. :) Stop by my beauty blog sometime and check it out, I'm doing an Avene skincare giveaway this month! xoxo

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I had a browse on your blog, & I'm now following, love your posts :)
      The Muji drawers are definitely worth it!
      x

      Delete
  7. Those bottles are cuuute! Sweet costume too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had your storage container, my makeup is just everywhere around my room, I can never find anything! Love your costume by the way.

    Great blog as well, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/new-brand-abide.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah mine used to be everywhere too, so glad I got them, they're so worth it, the link is posted above in the comments.
      & thank you, yeah I love your blog, now following :) xx

      Delete