Tuesday, 15 May 2012

RIVER ISLAND.

This is one of my favourite dresses, I bought it a few years back from River Island's Student Fashion Week range, sadly I haven't managed to wear it yet, & I don't have a proper photo of it as it's still packed up at my halls in Manchester, waiting to be moved back home! The aztec print is back in fashion right now, so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to style it & what to wear it with? I may even end up selling it...but I'll keep you all informed!



4 comments:

  1. i love that! so in trend just now :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's weird how it's come back in after a couple of years xx

      Delete
  2. it looks lovely, i would just add tights and some black wedges!
    www.happyrebekah.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was thinking wedges too, I recently bought some cream ones so I may try them, thank you :) xx

      Delete