Friday, 8 March 2013

Coming & Going.

Hi, I've not been blogging for a long time, partly due to personal problems and a heavy work load at uni & trying to fit my job around that. I've not really had much free time in the last few months, but now I feel like I have too much time. Here's why... Around October time last year my boyfriend (who I've been with for nearly 4 years) mentioned that he was considering working in Australia as he hated his job over here & the money was 3 times more than here. I never thought anything of it & never took it seriously until the 6th of January when I helped book his flight. That's when it became real. Over the next few weeks we'd carry on as normal until the 9th of February, when he was leaving. I helped pack his suitcase & then I left. I was driving home & felt so numb, my eyes burned from 'manning it out'. All I did that day was sit on the sofa & watch tv. It was horrible. I went into work just to see people, to have something to take my mind of it, & I just ended up balling in the office to my manager. On Valentine's Day he had flowers sent to me while I was at work, I cried. I was so shocked, it's not something I expected. He's been there 4 weeks now & I'm still finding it hard. We're currently together & seeing how it goes, which is easier than a break up. At the beginning I was constantly checking my phone for emails or messages on facebook from him, I'm slowly getting out of that obsession & keeping myself occupied with friends and as many shifts at work as they'll give me. I'm hoping to go see him in June but that's very unlikely, a flight costs around £800 & after car insurance I don't think I'll be able to afford that. But we'll see what happens. Sorry about this rant, I just needed to get it out.
 
Holly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this sounds heartbreaking. I don't know how I would manage! I hope you are okay and just remember if you can make it through this, it really is meant to be :D Chin up and keep yourself busy! Would love for you to check my blog out at some point :) www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk - I am a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete