Wednesday, 3 April 2013

I went shopping...A LOT!

I think I have a serious problem, I can't stop shopping, here's my haul of what I've bought over the last few weeks...

From Lush I bought the Brightside bubble bar (£4.25) & the Carrot bubble bar (£4.95), the Brightside bubble bar smells amazing & I couldn't resist the carrot! It's just too cute!

As said on a previous post I recently purchased the Bioderma Sebium & Bioderma Crealine through a friend, one was 13.50 euros & the other 12.50 euros, not sure which way round. I also bought the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser and Vitamin E Hydrating Toner from Body Shop, these are a repeat buy after having tried smaller versions, they are really good at removing make-up and leaving skin soft and clean. Both were £8.00 but I got them in a 3 for 2 offer with another product listed below.
The Elemis Skin Clear Matifying Moisturiser was free with a magazine, can't remember which one, it was £2. The moisturiser is really good at keeping my skin soft but it has a really strong citrus smell which is a bit much for me. The Vitamin E Face Mist was part of the 3 for 2 offer mentioned above, I bought this after the sales person recommended it for setting make-up, still haven't got into the habit of using it yet. My friend recommended the Makeup Academy (MUA) Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer (£3.00), she said it was quite like the Benefit Porefessional in texture, I've not tried this yet but will hopefully be as impressed as my friend. Then there's this bargain! I got this Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter for £2!! Yep, £2, it's my ultimate bargain this year, usually the body butters retail at about £13, so to see this reduced to £5 was amazing, but to then get it for £2 using the 'Happy Bunny' £3 off code made me very happy. The 'Happy Bunny' phrase just needs to be said at the till before purchasing to recieve £3 off, it celebrates the EU ban on cosmetics testing on animals, which I am also happy about! I can't find a link for this body butter so I think that they may be discontinuing it, I hope not, it smells amazing.
I bought these two nail polishes from Boots to try help me grow my nails out, the hope is that them being painted will help me stop biting them (nasty habit I know, happens whilst watching TV). They were on a 3 for 2 offer with another product listed further on. The first is the Rimmel Metal Rush in Pearly Queen priced at £3.99. The second is Rimmel 60 Seconds in Caramel Cupcake currently priced at £3.69.
Sorry the photo is bab! I bought 2 MUA lipsticks (left - shade 12, right - shade 6) for £1 each & 3 Dainty Doll lipsticks (shades - 002, 003, 005), mentioned in a previous post for £1.99 each. I'm trying to get into wearing lipstick more often, it's just being brave enough that's the problem. The link for the Dainty Doll lipsticks on Fragrance Direct has been removed, I guess they sold out!



I got the Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Warm Beige  (Repeat buy) & in Transparent (heard good things!). They're currently priced at £3.99 at Boots (3 for 2 at the moment), but I've found it on Fragrance Direct for £2.99. The Soap & Glory Show Good Face 2-IN-1 Foundation & Primer I bought from Boots for £11 (I think I got them in a 3 for 2 offer). I used this every day & love it, it covers well, & adds a bit more colour to my pale face!
Makeup Academy (MUA) Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter currently priced at £2, I've used this several times & it barely seems like anything is going on when you first apply it but it really does highlight your features in different lighting situations, I would definitely re-buy this! Soap & Glory Solar Powder Bronzo, £11, I use this before using the MUA highlighter to add contrast, I really like this powder, it sits well & prevents my face becoming oily throughout the day, would definitely re-buy this. Then there's the Sally Hansen Powder Blusher in Cherub (bottom left) & the Sally Hansen Cream Blusher in Bloom (bottom right), these were both £1.50 (amazing), I've linked them but the shades are different from when I ordered as Fragrance Direct's stock changes so quickly.
All 3 of these are Dainty Doll Powder Blushers which I got from Fragrance Direct, the shades are from left to right 002 (My Girl), 004 (You Are My Sunshine) & 003 (Money Talks). I do also have 001 (Happy Shake) but I missed this when taking photos & 3 Dainty Doll Cream Blushers (001 Paper Roses, 002 Orange County Girl & 003 Billion Dollar Babies) which I also missed, & the Dainty Doll Concealer in 003. I don't know how I missed these! All were £1.99, which are still available as I'm writing this (I've linked). I've used a few of these products & so far I'm impressed with the Dainty Doll range!
Bourjois Ombre a Paupieres eyeshadow in 93 Tabac Blond, this has amazing pigmentation & was only £1.99. Dainty Doll eyeshadow in 002 Treat Her Like A Lady, £1.99. This shade isn't currently on the Fragrance Direct website but other shades are available (linked) & it might come back in stock. I've used this eyeshadow pretty much everyday since getting it. Rimmel Stir It Up eyeshadow (300 Sure), the colours in this eyeshadow are amazing & it blends so well, I'm so glad I bought this as I was so hesitant at first but its such good quality & only £1.25!!
& finally my glass full of mascaras, eyeliners & brushes.
Dainty Doll Mascara & Eyeliner Duo (001 Good Gosh)  - £1.99.
MUA F6 Blusher & Contouring Brush - £3.00.
MUA E2 Eyeshadow Contour Brush - £1.95.
Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl Eyeliner (Super Black) - £5.00 (Link isn't working on Boots website).
MUA F3 Concealer Brush - £1.95.
Dainty Doll Eyeliner Pencil (Night Train 005) - £0.99.
Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Pen (Carbon Black Extreme) - £6.00.
Dainty Doll Eyeliner Pencil (I'm So Pretty 002) - £0.99.
So yeah, that's my massive haul & my ridiculous spending habits, although there are some pretty good bargains in there. 
Holly.

10 comments:

  1. Hey girl. Your newest follower here. Maybe you have a problem, but keep it, because your haul is amazing and really helpful. Anyway it would mean a lot to me if you follow my blog,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you! Can't resist bargains! Yep will have a read of your blog & will follow :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Stay Matte powders and the Vitamin E face mist from the Body Shop! So refreshing! I really want to try Bioderma. Nice post! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah they're all really good, the Bioderma is great at removing make up x

      Delete
  3. huge haul, girl;)
    i really like all the body shop products, suit my skin type so well;}


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Body Shop too! Got a loyalty card now. Love your blog :) x

      Delete
  4. Oh gosh the LUSH stuff cought my attention, so cute! I'm a Lush addict but we often don't have all the cool products here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's a shame! I never used to be bothered, but now I'm obsessed & they make my room smell nice :) x

      Delete
  5. I love the stay matte powders!
    I really want to try the Vitamin E products, I know a lot of people who like it!

    You have a lovely blog :)

    Natasha Carly x
    Pretty Little Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul :) I took advantage of the dainty doll lipsticks on offer but still haven't tried them yet. Love the nail colours you choose :) x

    Http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete